Monday, May 6, 2013

Summer Fun




This week is finals week and everyone is anxious to get to summer break already.  So, my last post shall be about different shots and drinks that you can make to celebrate the summer!  Summer is about having fun while school is out!  For those of you that are taking summer school, take at least one day to enjoy yourself, whether if it's having a drink, a good cup of coffee, reading a good book, or just a walk along the beach!  I know that's I'm a student, employee, and a mother, but everyone deserves to have a little fun every now and then!  Young or old, enjoy life to the fullest and don't take anything for granted!  I hope that everyone has a great summer and a great year!










1 comment:

  1. Yeah...I'm not gonna need this list for a couple years, haha. Cute though.

    ReplyDelete