Monday, May 6, 2013

Reminisce


While I was putting together my e-portfolio for class, I came across some old videos of my son from when he was little.  Such precious memories.  I know that the quality was poor because I caught the videos on an old phone, but every memory counts.  I can watch it or even look at an old picture and remember that exact moment.  Kids grow up so fast.  For the new parents out there, cherish every second with your baby because they grow up too fast before your very eyes!

Bry on sit and spin- Sept. 11, 2008

Bry's nose- Sept. 11, 2008

Bryant's Magic Trick- Dec 14, 2009
(You have to open this in a new tab)
Thumbnail

Bye camera! -March 8, 2010

Bryant and his Legos- Oct. 13, 2011
Thumbnail

Cheese- Feb 16, 2012


Reading- May 2, 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment