Friday, July 26, 2013

One less stress

So, this week is almost over and I've had major ups and downs going on in my life.  After juggling school, work AND parenting, I finally decided to give up work to pursue my college dreams and also to make more time for my son.  I have been told many times that it's okay to not be able to do it all like I wanted to.  I'm always trying to be an overachiever and it has finally caught up to me.  So, my lesson to you all is that you shouldn't take on more than you can handle.  Don't stress yourself til you're sick because it is very unhealthy and it's not fair for your children to see you that way.

Sometimes, balancing your life means getting rid of unnecessary stress.  Luckily, I have my family to help me survive with my choice.  It's going to be a challenge and it's not going to be easy, but it will definitely help me with my main priorities in life, my son and my education.

Even when times get tough, never give up.  Sometimes I feel like I have given up working to pursue my dreams but I have actually put work on hold.  It's only temporary.  When things get easier, I can always go back to work.  Parenting is about sacrifice.  I am sacrificing my work life to give my son more time that he needs.  If my family can help me with money, one-on-one parenting is more important than any educational program.  Spending time with my son has more value than being able to buy him the biggest and best toy ever.  My boyfriend is so supportive and he tells me that we will get through this.  It's not a bump in the road, it's a road to opportunity and success.

Life is not worth living when your mind is full of clutter and chaos.
When your body breaks down too often, you are probably overworking yourself.
You are only fooling yourself if you push too hard.
Your body does have limits.  Don't go overboard.
Nothing is permanent in life.
Things can change.
Life is what you make it.  
You choose your own path.



With love, you can get through anything,
whether it is the love from your children or your significant other.  


Everyone can find the peace and tranquility in their soul.
Just close your eyes and let it free.

No comments:

Post a Comment