Nutella Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/3 cup Nutella
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Mix dry ingredients together: flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar
- In a separate bowl. mix pumpkin puree, oil and eggs.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips and Nutella.
- Pour in lined muffin cups (fill about 2/3 cup). Top with chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 25-40 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
I didn't have any chocolate chips so I took frozen Dove chocolate and ran it through my Ninja blender to make chocolate chunks. You can put less or more chocolate in the batter depending on your chocolate mood.